Check-up, which is a large-scale medical exam, involves all tests that bring future risks to light and evaluate current health status of a person without any complaint. In addition to the tests and exams, personal-family history, current medications, habits and lifestyle assessment are investigated as well.
Why one should have Check-up?
In modern medicine, it is aimed to take precautions to avoid getting sick, modify lifestyle, regulate sleep pattern, nutrition and other habits, maintain good quality of life and prevent heavy financial burden of healthcare. Thus, Having an annual check-up is highly important. Diseases, particularly chronic diseases, have a period of mild symptoms that are indefinite or considered secondary to tiredness and stress. The body uses its own capacity to the end before major signs of disease emerge. Indeed, organ and tissue losses persist within that period. When diseases occur within that period, survival is possible with rehabilitation for some people. In certain types of diseases, it is possible with early diagnosis without life quality impairment. Particularly for people with family history of diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, breast –uterine cancer, check-up is crucial to evaluate familial predisposition.
How often should you get a check-up?
Recently, each person is recommended to have a check-up once a year. In check-up, blood and urine samples that are collected following 12-hour fasting are analyzed on the same day; x-ray, ultrasound and ELECTROCARDIOGRAM are studied and all results are reviewed together with other additional tests and systemic examination. Detailed evaluation of possible problems identified on these investigations may be necessary. Such procedures must be performed by relevant specialists.
1. Definitely follow below mentioned instructions to live a healthier life;
2. Have health screening (Check-up) regularly.
3. Take medicines recommended by your doctor to manage condition at regular intervals.
4. care of your hygiene.
5. Give importance to diseases and consult your doctor without delay.
6. Pay attention to regular, healthy and sufficient nutrition.
7. Calculate your ideal weight and review your eating and exercise habits to achieve your target weight.
8. Do regular physical activities that are suitable for your health status.
9. Regular sleep.
10. Eliminate stress from your life as far as possible.
11. Develop hobbies and discover interests.
12. Spend more time with your family, relatives, friends and social circle.
13. Try to organize your life for time management.
14. Receive support to quit smoking, drinking alcohol and overcome drug abuse.
Please call us for detailed information: 444 25 99