Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic of Emsey Hospital renders modern and reliable healthcare services in accordance with neccessities of this age.
Women in every age group are provided with services by our specialist staff, including supervision of pregnancy and simple or high-risk delivery as well as outpatient and inpatient treatments of every kind of gynaecologic diseases, endoscopic surgical interventions, menopause and infertility treatment.
Gynecology and Obstetrics Clinic of Emsey Hospital especially focuses on complex surgical problems of pelvis, follow up and treatment of pre-cancerous pathologies in reproductive system and genital cancer surgery. Gynaecologists and obstetricians of our clinic work in cooperation with many departments of our hospital such as urology, endocrinology, medical oncology and radiation oncology to plan and practice the best therapy for their patients following the most accurate diagnosis within the shortest time.
Gynaecologic surgery options are subject to interpatient variations and they may vary from minimally invasive procedures with lower risk of complication, milder pain and shorter hospital stay to more complex and difficult open surgeries. Surgical method to be preferred is decided by gynaecologist, gynaecologic oncologist and urogynecologist according to the patient’s condition.
All diagnostic means, such as ultrasound, endoscopy, colposcopy and hysterosalpingography, are utilized at our centre to make the accurate diagnosis within the shortest time.
Some of the services rendered at gynecology and obstetrics centre of our hospital are as follows:
SUPERVISION OF PREGNANCY - DELIVERY
- Preconception counseling
- Weekly supervision of pregnancy
- Special screening tests (double, triple, quadruplet)
- Level 2 ultrasound
- Weekly supervision in last trimester of pregnancy, NST monitoring
- Supervision and treatment of newborn infant
- Follow up of the mother and baby following delivery, determining protection methods
- Annual gynaecologic examination
- Diagnosis and treatment of hormonal disorders
- Abnormal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor pathologies
- Smear screening, ultrasonographic examination
- Breast examination
- Family planning (Intrauterine device implantation, birth control pills, tube ligation)
Medical and surgical treatment of urinary incontinence
- Screening and treatment of cervical cancer
- Diagnosis and treatment of uterine cancer
- Diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer
- Diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer
SUPERVISION OF MENOPAUSE
- Annual smear
- Diagnosis of osteoporosis with bone density tests
- Screening of cardiovascular diseases with HİGH risk
INFERTILITY - IVF
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG)
- Follow up and treatment for ovulation
- IVF Unit